- Underseawalk Ltd has been the pioneer in Mauritius since 1989
- Underseawalk is an underwater tour suitable for all people aged from 7 years old.
- Participants do not need to know how to swim.
- Glasses or contact lenses may be worn, as participants will not get their head wet.
- Our underseawalk takes place in 3-4 meters of water in the lagoon.
- Getting in and out of water is safe and easy.
- 16 people can be taken on board & 8 people can go down at one time.
- Wetsuits are available free if required and soft diving boots are provided. Clients need to bring only a swimming costume and a towel.
- Total time of the excursion is approx. one & half hours (the walk itself is for about 20-25 minutes).
- Our minimum team consists of 5 trained & experienced monitors on duty to assist at all times (1 platform manager, 2 surface divers, 1 monitor, and a boatman).
- We operate from Grand Bay and we have different pick up points but all pick up times are the same 9 am, 10.30 am, 12.00 pm 13.30 and 15.00 hrs. Group timings can be arranged (scheduled) differently which can let up to 100 persons per day.
PICK UP / DROP OFF POINTS
Grand Bay: For clients from hotels outside Grand Bay area – pick up at the Underseawalk kiosk (next to Caltex petrol station or the Banana Cafe).
Our pick up boat is clearly marked Solar Powered Underseawalk.
For clients inside the Grand Bay area by Boat
Veranda Hotel –Jetty of hotel
Royal Palm Hotel – Boathouse of hotel
Merville Hotel – Boathouse of hotel
“No Shows” money for the excursion should always be collected at the time of booking.
- The full amount will be charged for No Shows
- Same day cancellation fee will be charged a 100%
- Cancellations before 24 hours will be charged a 50% fee.
- Underseawalk reserves the right to cancel the trip due to any unforeseen circumstance.
SWIM WITH DOLPHINS
DURATION : 2 HOURS
DOLPHINS ENCOUNTER :